The most important exhibitions:
1. Painting exhibition, Gallery KNU, Belgrade, 1996.
2. Painting exhibition, Gallery Contemporary Art Center, Podgorica, 1996.
3. Happy People, Painting exhibition, Happy Gallery of SKC, Belgrade, 24.IV-7.V 1998.
4. Los Angeles-Beograd, /Jelena Markovic, Vladislav Šcepanovic, Srdjan Jile Markovic/, Gallery ULUPUDS, Beograd,9.VI-23.VI, 1998
5. Painting exhibition, Yugoslav Cultural Center, Paris, 1998
6. Art of Reality association, First yearly promotion, painting exhibition /HARD SOC., HYPE/, lecture “Art of really danger /M. Pjescic, S.Dj.Marković/, “Pogon Doma Omladine” Belgrade, 7.VII 1999.
7. Art of Reality association, Second yearly promotion painting exhibition /HARD SOC., HYPE/, concert / Total destruction, Supernaut/, film of Igor Simonović Stadium, club Underground, Belgrade, 1.XI 1999.
8. Shadow of your Paradise, HARD SOC., painting exhibition, /V.Scepanović,V.Markoski, Jile, M. Pjescic/, Gallery 73, Belgrade, 25.XI-15.XII 1999.
9. Out of Reality, HARD SOC., HYPE, painting exhibition, gallery Belgrade, 11.V-25.V 2000.
10. Art of Real Dangers, painting exhibition /HARD SOC., HYPE/, “IV Bijenale mladih”, Vršac, July-August, 2000.
11. Art in interregnum, painting exhibition of group HARD SOC. /V.Scepanović,V.Markoski, Jile, M. Pjescic/, SKC,Belgrade,17.XI-30.XI, 2000
12. Pulp Fiction, exhibition Art Group HARD SOC./ /V.Scepanović,V.Markoski, Jile, M. Pjescic, Z. Glamocak/, Gallery KCB, Belgrade, March 2001.
13. »Passion« Painting exhibition in Art pavilion in Podgorica Novembar 2003.
14. »Passion 2« the exhibition should have taken place in gallery »Progres«, but it had been forbiden – February 2004.
15. 45th October art salon, CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST BELGRADE, 10. 09. – 31. 10. 2004.
16. »Occident Mammons Way« exhibition in gallery SKC Belgrade january 2005.
17. »Occident Mammons Way 2\\\’« exhibition in gallery Den, Tokyo,July – August 2005.
18. » Cultural industry« exhibition in gallery Vojvodjanske banke, Novi Sad, 2006.
19. »Society of Spectacle« exhibition at gallery ULUS, Belgrade, 2007.
20. »Art and Revolution«, exibition in Atelje 212, Belgrade, 12. 12. 2009.
21. »The Hard Soc again, mutherfuckers« exhibition in gallery Belgrade, Belgrade April 2010.
22. The media spectacle and destruction , solo exhibition , Happy Gallery , SKC , December, 2010. Belgrade .
23. Simulation of sense , art exhibition , Fonticus, Town Gallery , Grožnjan , Croatia , May , 2012.
24. Ownership of fate, international , collective , selected , thematic , visual art project , City Gallery Fonticus , Croatia , June , 2012.
25. Discomfort in the culture , a collective exhibition . Ozone Gallery , Belgrade, 2013.25, What does Vladislav Scepanovic , Exhibition , Gallery Ozon , Belgrade, 2014.
26. Hunger, a collective exhibition in the building of the Yugoslav Film Archive , Belgrade, 2014.
27. Road to Europe : the hero and the witnesses , collective exhibition at the gallery Art Encounters Subotica, 2014.
28. The exhibition in preparation, Serbian Pop Art Story, Gallery Barsky , Hoboken, New Jersey , USA, in September , 2015.
Published scientific papers
1.Human Rights, or Rights of passive observes, in: FILOZOFEME, Serbian philosophical forum, Novi Sad, October 2006.
2. The Conflict of generalization, in: NATIONAL INTEREST National Interest, Institute for Political Studies, Belgrade, 2007.
3. Media culture and terrorism – symbiosis of media and destruction, in: CULTURE, journal of theory and sociology of culture and cultural policy, No. 124, Belgrade, 2009.
4. Media aesthetics and destruction, in: Proceedings of the Faculty of Dramatic Arts, Belgrade, 2009¬-2010.,
5. The role of photography in promoting a society of spectacle, in: CM, journal of management communication, No. 13. 2009-2010., Faculty of Political Sciences, Belgrade.
6. Art vs. Art : Problems of use and abuse of art in the world of spectacle , the Culture, the magazine for the theory and sociology of culture and cultural politics , no. 126, 2010.
7. Pseudo – Religion in Society Media Spectacle , in Religious Imagination and Modern Media : mediatisation religion and / or religionization media , Center for Empirical Research of Religion , Novi Sad , 2010.
Art and Media theory book :
1. ” The media spectacle and destruction ,” Sluzbeni ;lasnik of the University of Arts , Belgrade , 2010.